https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Pogojyxduo4/W0wBoYNDAkI/AAAAAAAAAnU/t6lTkfCnW7UXsfmkQx7dCXCdM9lW2iLzwCLcBGAs/w640/adss.png

How To Retrieve MTN Line Without Normal Procedures

Okay guys this is whatsup, my friend from uyo the capital city visit town so he call me to come to the house. on my arrival he pleaded with me to accompany him to one of his pastors friend who was celebrating his birthday in his church by name The Lord City International.

Though he wanted to go back tp uyo same day so that he can meet up with his exam the following day which was schedules to start by 8am. so he did not have enough to pay his way back and i did not have to give him as a good samiritan that i am lolz...

He decided to used his line in my phone so that he can make contact if he will get some cool cash. i have two sim cause my HTC does not support two sim, i will used one and put one inside the phone so that i will not lost it. i was inside the church when he went out to make a phone call to his dad and he did not knew that one of my sim is inside so when he open the phone to slot in his sim card and the sim fell out from the phone because it was at night so he did not notice.

In the morning when i notice it and i ask him if he is with my MTN sim he said No, we both went back to same venue of the event to look for the sim but unluckily we did not find it and that is the only sim most of my friends can contact me.

I know you will suggest that i should go and do welcome back but am afraid because i was not the one that register the sim, it was my sis and she says she can't remember the particular name she used for the registration because all this day by day nickname they are giving to their self.

Please i want to ask is there any other way i can get MTN customer care solve the problem for me without going through all the processes especially that one they will ask 'what name did you used in registering the old sim' OH My God!!! please i need your suggestion. What should i do?

Post a Comment

0 Comments