https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Pogojyxduo4/W0wBoYNDAkI/AAAAAAAAAnU/t6lTkfCnW7UXsfmkQx7dCXCdM9lW2iLzwCLcBGAs/w640/adss.png

I'm So Happy For My Boyfriend - UNILORIN Best Graduating Student


Contrary to the idea that having a boyfriend in school is a huge distraction to many, The best graduating student, of UNILORIN from the department of anatomy in the 2013/2014 academic session, Miss Fatima Sulaimon recently in an interview revealed that her boyfriend was a great source of inspiration to her as he was always encouraging her and giving her the necessary support she needed to succeed in her studies.

The 22-year-old is not just proud of her boyfriend, she is also happy with the relationship which according to her is devoid of “inappropriate indulgences”.

“He encouraged me. At times, even if I woke up in the night and I felt dizzy, I would just put a call across to him and after discussing with him, I would feel okay. He was more of a friend. He encouraged, inspired and assisted me.” She asserted.

Graduating with a Cumulative Grade Average Point of 4.80, she is the first female to obtain such grade in the department of Anatomy since the existence of the institution.

In her words, “I never did sorting. I never heard of such in the university. I also never suffered intimate harassment or undue overtures from lecturers and even from my colleagues. The lecturers did not know me until 400 levels; even then, they were all nice.

“I thank God for the feat I recorded. I am happy and fulfilled because to make a first class is not an easy feat.

“I did not really have social life. I am not the type that goes out. I like playing games. I sleep reasonably. I read most of the times if I am not in class. I read at least six hours daily outside lectures and other academic engagements.

Post a Comment

0 Comments