https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Pogojyxduo4/W0wBoYNDAkI/AAAAAAAAAnU/t6lTkfCnW7UXsfmkQx7dCXCdM9lW2iLzwCLcBGAs/w640/adss.png

( Photo ) They Got Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60







Paul and Tunrayo Alagbe were married on September 3, 1998 and had their first child on December 29, 2014. RITA OKONOBOH chronicles the couple’s journey through the years of trials to the unfolding of boundless blessings.

I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the LORD and put their trust in him (Psalm 40: 1-3).

The above Psalm verses aptly describe Mrs Tunrayo Alagbe’s testimony of the Lord’s goodness as she finally gave birth to a daughter at a few months shy of 60 years of age.

Post a Comment

0 Comments