https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Pogojyxduo4/W0wBoYNDAkI/AAAAAAAAAnU/t6lTkfCnW7UXsfmkQx7dCXCdM9lW2iLzwCLcBGAs/w640/adss.png

Troubling Thief Caught In Akwa Ibom

 One of Swu sent me this into my email address that this accuse has been stealing, disturbing people in her environment. As the saying goes, six days for the thief, one day for the owner.

See pictures below,







We caught an alleged "ndito (Children) eyen (pikin) Imoke" trying to steal abi loot one of the rooms in the compound opp my house.
Dah! D beatings were DAT boy collect eh! Hmmm
We, God forbid we, they almost burnt him alive.
Well it was a pleasant sight I must say, how I wish he was burnt sha, to send a msg to their colleagues.
Wetin those children do me on d 1st of Jan dis yr- my mawt can't fit talk am.
I wee upload d video for y'all to watch.

Post a Comment

0 Comments