https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Pogojyxduo4/W0wBoYNDAkI/AAAAAAAAAnU/t6lTkfCnW7UXsfmkQx7dCXCdM9lW2iLzwCLcBGAs/w640/adss.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME - ENO IMOH (M.O.G)

On this day (5th, May) so many years ago, i can imagine my dad telling my mum in that cool night "My dear and she answer yes Darling, i am hot for you" and what suppose to be done was done by the two players and the goal was score.
I can imagine my mum crying bitterly holding her fat and heavy stomach yelling "the baby, the baby he is coming." oh my God, i can imagine my dad running helter skelter. i can imagine this virteous woman screaming inside this little room. I can imagine the cry of a new bouncing BABY boy. I can imagine my dad
After three days, asking my mum, "Love, look carefully into this boy, what do you see? there she answer, i see a great star that no man on earth can destroy, i see a boy that has come to save souls for Christ in this end time, my dear i am seeing the light of the world."
Am just tinking of my Dad telling my Mum, "what am seeing in this boy in beyond human pronoucement. The man inside this boy is bigger than principalities and power.
I can imagine my Mum asking my dad so what should we name this Glorious boy, i can imagine my Dad telling her let him be call ENOBONG meaning (God's-Gift) The destiny of our family rest on his shoulder, this boy has come to redeemed us. He is a gift to our family.
ENOBONG is now popularly known as ENO IMOH. His friends call him M.O.G.

I want to say  Thank you JESUS, for adding another year to me. I love you Abba Father, nothing can separate my relationship with you. I Thank God for the man i am now growing to be.
Mummy and Daddy, i want to say a very big thank you to you both because without you, it could have not been possible.
To you my fellow MAY celebrant, this month of MAY shall be your best month, what God is about to do in your life will surprise your enemy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments