https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Pogojyxduo4/W0wBoYNDAkI/AAAAAAAAAnU/t6lTkfCnW7UXsfmkQx7dCXCdM9lW2iLzwCLcBGAs/w640/adss.png

Buy Me Bum Short And You Are My Friend - Anita Joseph

Anita JosephJuly 19, 2014 3:02 pm
Actress and singer, Anita Joseph, shares her style secrets with ‘Nonye Ben-Nwankwo
Do you see yourself as a fashionable person?
Oh yes. I love fashion. I have six elder sisters, so I grew up knowing fashion because my sisters are so stylish. And then, I got into the entertainment industry and it expanded. I love looking good all the time.
What fashion item do you love the most?
I am crazy about shoes, shoes and shoes. I just love shoes. I can’t count the number of shoes I have because I keep buying and buying.
What do you love wearing all the time?
It depends on the occasion. However, I love wearing trousers all the time. I love bum shorts as well. But I no longer wear bum shorts as often as I used to wear them. My butt is getting bigger so I don’t wear them all the time. sometimes, I don’t even get my size in bum shorts these days. But when I get my size, I grab them fast.
So you actually feel comfortable wearing bum shorts?
Why not? I love wearing bum shorts. But it depends on where I am going. I can’t wear bum shorts to go to a corporate place; am I crazy? But if I am around the house or if I am going shopping, then I can wear my bum shorts. It must not always be short anyway. But if I am doing a gangster movie, I wear bum shorts.
You are known as one of the actresses that have ‘killer’ figure, do you always wear things that would accentuate your figure?
I know I have a great body. But I don’t even go out of my way to show it off. Whatever I wear suits me. Even when I wear a loose big gown, you would still see the figure. There is nothing I can do about it.
How do you feel knowing that a lot of people admire your figure?
I feel very good about it. I bless God for the shape. I thank God. I admire people who are beautiful. When I see somebody who has a beautiful body, I admire the person also.
What do you think is your best asset?
I think it is everything. I love my hips, my butt and my boobs. My boyfriend loves my lips. It is not as if he doesn’t love the other parts but he is crazy about my lips.
You also reveal your cleavage a lot…
It is not my fault most times. It depends on the clothe I am wearing. Some of my clothes just show off cleavage. I can’t wear cleavage revealing dress to church. It depends on where I am going. If the dress doesn’t fit into where I am going, I will not wear it.
You look like somebody who is very daring when it comes to fashion…
The much I can do is to wear bum shorts, if you call that daring. However, I also consider where I am going.
What of your hair?
I wear afro hairstyle and other hairstyles. There was a time I shaved off my hair. It was actually for a movie.
How much were you paid for that?
I was paid well. It was worth it. It was part of my job. The movie was ‘Azonto Classic.’
How long do you carry your hairdo?
My hairdo lasts for four days or one week. If I don’t like the style, I take it off that same day. But if I like the style so much, I carry it for two weeks but nothing more. If I have a job I am doing in between, I take it off. I can’t carry my hairdo for long. If it stays more than a week, I feel I need a change.
Do you wear wigs?
Oh yes. I love wigs. At times, I don’t make my hair, I just wear wigs. I have not less than 30 wigs in my room. I can wear any colour of wig on my hair.
Do you fix artificial nails?
I do that all the time but it has to do with the nature of my job. When I don’t have to be on location, I leave my natural nails and I don’t fix my eye lashes. I am a very natural person because I cook and I wash.
You wear tattoos as well…
I no longer like tattoos. I have tattoos but I just don’t like them again.
Are you saying you don’t indulge in them any longer?
No, I don’t. I don’t even advise people to go for tattoos again. I have fans who tell me they want to be like me. I tell them to go ahead and be like me but that they don’t tattoo their skin. Tattoo is addictive. When you do one, you would want to do two or three and it goes on and on. Before I stopped, I wanted to do around my ribs. But something just touched me and I hated tattoo. I have found out that most people try to follow what I do. I don’t want them to follow the tattoo path. I am preaching it now so that they can stop.
But what of the ones you have already?
I wish I can clean them off. I tried cleaning the one on my arms but I scratched it and it didn’t heal well. It is now scorched. Tattoo is not a good thing.
Do you always wear designers?
I wear designers a lot. But I wear other stuff but it has to be of good quality.
What can’t we see you wear?
I can’t wear a transparent dress. Any attire that would show my undergarment, I will not wear it.
But that is what is trending now, is it not surprising that you can’t wear such?
No way. You can’t see me wear it. People think Anita is crazy but I am not that crazy. I just have the crazy look. I don’t wear things in vogue. When people are rushing for trending stuff, I don’t follow them. I can only wear that when it is no longer in vogue, if I have to do it anyway.
Do you love make-up?
I love make-up only when I have to shoot a movie or when I have to attend an event. But if I am home, I don’t wear any make-up.
Do you wear waist chain/beads?
No. I used to wear waist chain but I stopped. It was sexy but I wasn’t used to it so I stopped. I don’t wear ankle chain. I have a tattoo on my leg that looks like ankle chain.
If you were to change any part of your body, which part would you change?
I love every part of my body. By His grace, I think I am okay. I don’t want to say I am perfect but I know I am not bad.
Do you always buy expensive stuffs?
I don’t go out of my way to buy expensive things. My guy always buys stuff for me whenever he travels. I buy what I can afford. I don’t do things to impress people.
Do you wear native attires?
I wear native clothes. I have tied wrapper once in my life. People started clapping for me when I stepped out.
Have you made fashion mistake before?
I don’t think I have ever made any blunder. I take my time when I dress. I don’t have a stylist. I take my time to plan what to wear any time I have to go for an event even two or three days before the event.
How long does it take you to dress up if you are going for an event?
It takes me two hours. I use one hour to make-up and another hour to wear my clothes.
How is your movie career doing now?
It has been very good. I bless God. I have so many movies that just came out and I am working on so many others. I want to be a director in the future but not now. I would rather be a director than a producer. I am focused on acting now.
What is happening to your music career?
I had to slow down on it. I have lots of job. I had to stop one career to move up with the other. It is really tedious to do the two careers together. My album will be released no matter how long it will take.

Post a Comment

0 Comments