https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Pogojyxduo4/W0wBoYNDAkI/AAAAAAAAAnU/t6lTkfCnW7UXsfmkQx7dCXCdM9lW2iLzwCLcBGAs/w640/adss.png

Nigeria, The Change Is Now - Oguguolamobi Paschal O

I ve been a very optimistic person, I ve always believed that Nigeria will be better if not now, in few years to come. I ve always believed in my generation and ve seen my generation to be the "salt" and "light" of this Nation. When the time comes, I will personally start to answer that "CHANGE". I am not a fan of Biafra no matter how convincing and attractive people may make the independence of Biafra sound, and never in my life time will I let Biafra stand.

Assuming without conceading, that Biafra will stand, I believe we must get our own "pound of flesh", I pledge that if this generation fails to produce a South-East President for the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, I will not let my generation fail in doing so. I promise to be in fore-front of any realisable ambition. We must not fail ourselves, we must not run away from a country which we Ibo's ironically gave it its neccessary foundation.

We had Zik,Micheal Okpara, Aguiyi Ironsi etc. These people did not let the North supress them, and so will my generation not let them. We must not continue to go with "mediocrity" when Excellence is an option. We must strive to exert our presence, we must let our presence be felt, we stand up to say "Enough!!!! Is Enough!!!" We are not going to give up, we are Ibo's and we must take over again!!!!!!

Let's go!!!!!! I believe in Nigeria, I believe my generation will ‪#‎MakeThingsHappenAgain‬....

Post a Comment

0 Comments