https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Pogojyxduo4/W0wBoYNDAkI/AAAAAAAAAnU/t6lTkfCnW7UXsfmkQx7dCXCdM9lW2iLzwCLcBGAs/w640/adss.png

If these happen to you, what will you do?

My girlfriend invited me to an unschedule
meeting with a strange man whom she
introduced as her fiancee. From the look of
things, I believed she has even taken the
rich man to her parents who certifies him and they have given their blessings to them. The rich man offer to pay me the sum of
N1,000,000 to stay clear of his ''wife'' as
a contribution to all the assistance I have
given her. It was due to my Assistance that
she is a graduate. My girlfriend adviced me to accept the
money offered me by her NEW man
saying she had kept the affair secret from
me because she never wish to hurt me as I
am a good man. What do I do?

Post a Comment

0 Comments