https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Pogojyxduo4/W0wBoYNDAkI/AAAAAAAAAnU/t6lTkfCnW7UXsfmkQx7dCXCdM9lW2iLzwCLcBGAs/w640/adss.png

Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot


In less than four weeks, I'll be joined in holy matrimony with a an who is God's perfect gift to me. I couldn't wish for a better man.  it's been a long journey. Nine wonderful years, of growing and evolving together. And I know that by the grace of God, the start of a whole new much more glorious experience has begun.

So yes, I decided to share some of this beautiful experience with you.

I dedicate this thread to all the wonderful ladies and young men who believe in building and nurturing. Great relationships requires a lot of work. And when you do find that special someone, you gotta put in the effort cos he/she is definitely worth it.

Lemme also use this opportunity to bid by e boyfriends au revior. You know yourselves. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments